Tuesday 26 July 2011

Fushan Mixed Veggie Rice

Location: Chong Pang, Hawker Center
Country of origin: China
Rating
Taste: 2/5 (probably because the price is higher than usual, i expected more)
Price: 1/5 (for a hawker meal this is quite expensive for 5SGD)
Presentation: 1/5 (don't expect much on hawker meals)
Ambiance: 2/5 (it is at the entrance of chong pang, many people pass through that area, it is exceptionally clean though compared to other hawker areas. payoff = higher price)
Accessibility: 3/5 (if you live nearby chong pang, this is very accessible especially if you are in a hurry because it is located near the entrance)
Recommended for: those who are hungry and in a hurry. also recommended for those who want to eat and drink at the same time, why? read on!

Review
Masarap ba ang mga putaheng ito? I went to this place because it was cleaner than most hawker stations around Chong Pang not knowing that the price is higher than others as well. Luckily for me I have my wallet with me because usually I just bring 6-8SGD (loose change) when going to hawkers. Anyway, after eating my usual choice meal, I found out that this is no ordinary hawker. There are girls in mini-skirts roaming around asking what you'll drink, pouring your drink on your glass and making conversations as you eat and drink. It is not what you think as you think it is because it is located at an open area haha anyway, I guess you get the idea. Food, not so good, normal taste on a higher price. Drinks better than others though, I specially liked the Lime juice. Beers? Different blog. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment