Wednesday 20 July 2011

Express Teppanyaki

Location: North Point Mall, Yishun, Singapore
Country of origin: Japan
Rating
Taste: 2/5 (read review to know why)
Price: 3/5 (only 16.50SGD for one set meal)
Presentation: 5/5 (you sit closely to a tepan chef encircling him while he is cooking and distributing your freshly cooked japanese dishes)
Ambiance: 3/5 (usually located beside food court center of malls)
Accessibility: 5/5 (there are lots of branches and mostly they are located in malls)
Serving: Recommended for those who enjoy japanese tepan

Review
Masarap ba ang mga putaheng ito? Me, my cousin and her husband all went here to spend a late lunch and we ordered different kinds of set meals. They shared theirs and I shared mine so we got to taste different kinds; fish, pork, squid, scallops, etc.. First round is to fill you up with some vegetables. After this, they will now cook your ordered set meal. They will ask you this, "chilliy ow no chilliy." I readily said "with chilli please!" I underestimated the "chilli-ness" of their chilli sauce and three spoonfuls after, I was sweating like a pig who ran a 5km marathon and took the sauna afterwards. I ordered another cup of rice because it was so hot. I can feel the chilli burning my stomach. I literally pulled out the chilli seeds on my plate just so I can continue eating it. Anyway, all in all it was a nice set meal, I did enjoy the tepan. But next time, I probably would not place chilli on my meal or just say "lit-tle chilliy onliy please, lah" so I can fully enjoy my meal. For those who will try this, you have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment